TEAL Architects+Planners is searching for an architectural technologist to join its growing team.
TEAL provides contemporary architectural products and services that strive for inclusion and equity in a market driven context. TEAL’s vision is to produce high quality + socially equitable architecture intended to provide a pleasurable and practical lifestyle for all who experience it. The TEAL team strives for a strong work/life balance that provides individuals with a flexible and positive work experience. Learning from Covid experiences, TEAL has adapted its design and documentation processes to work entirely from team members’ home studios with periodic in-person meetings, when achievable.
The successful candidate may have experience in an architectural firm or may be a new graduate from an accredited Architectural Technology program. Depending on experience, the successful candidate may be required to participate in in-person training sessions at our Moncton office. With the necessary level of guidance, the successful candidate will:
- prepare construction documentation and detailing for a range of building types and sizes
- assist in design documentation
- work in a team setting with a combination of virtual and in-office meetings
The following qualifications will be considered as essential:
- A certificate from an accredited Architectural Technology program.
- Working knowledge of REVIT and AutoCAD.
- A working understanding of building codes, zoning regulations & municipal bylaws.
- A strong command of the English language, especially as applied to technical documentation.
- A collaborative team spirit with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A high attention to detail and a thirst for learning new skills.
The following additional skills and qualifications will be viewed as assets:
- Registered as a Professional Technologist.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and the Adobe Design Suite.
- Active LEED AP credentials.
- Contract administration experience.
Email resumes to email@example.com with TEAL Job Posting 2021 [followed by your name] in the subject line.